Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised and run by Finish and Reckitt Benckiser South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, including its affiliates, partners, associations and agents (“Organisers”). The Competition is open for entry by all South African residents of 18 years and older with a valid South African identity document, except employees of the Organisers and its advertising and/or promotion agencies, outlet owners, retailers and wholesalers that form part of the Competition, their immediate families or anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this Competition has won any Competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Reckitt Benckiser South Africa (Proprietary) Limited or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or uses the same details to enter this Competition. The Competition is not open for entry by or on behalf of a legal entity and participants cannot use the account of a legal entity to enter the Competition.
2. By entering this Competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which be interpreted by the Organisers and the Organisers’ decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. This Competition will be limited to the Republic of South Africa.
4. To enter this competition, all participants are required to purchase a BOSCH Dishwasher in participating stores. This promotion is specific to the BOSCH brand and selected approved dealers only. This promotion is specific to the purchase of the
BOSCH SMS46GI00Z, SMS45JI00Z, SMS46MW00Z, SMS46KI00Z, SMS46NI00Z, SMS46MI00Z, SMS68TI00Z and SMS88TI00Z Dishwashers.
5. This promotion is only available in the following major metropolitan areas:
Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein, East London, Port Elizabeth, George and Knysna.
6. To redeem your Finish hamper to the value of R500, purchase your BOSCH dishwasher from participating stores and retain your till slip as proof of purchase. Visit www.boschpromo.co.za to enter your details and upload your till slip. Once the submission has been approved by a Bosch representative, the customer will receive an email confirmation of their Finish hamper to the value of R500. The customer will receive their Finish hamper within 10 working days from Takealot. Competition is valid from 15 February 2019 to 31 March 2019. Only purchases made before 31 March 2019 will be eligible. Terms and conditions apply.
7. Entries received through any other medium other than as stipulated in clause 4, 5 & 6 shall not be considered.
8. The Finish hamper to the value of R500 contains the following products: 1x Finish Quantum Max 30 Dishwashing Tablets, 2x Finish Quantum Max 10 Dishwashing Tablets, 2x Finish Machine Cleaner and 1x Finish Rinse Aid. The Finish hamper to the value of R500 is subject to the manufacturer’s recommended selling price. Final selling price of Finish product is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. Delivery timelines will be within 10 working days. The FINISH products cannot be resold. The Finish hamper can only be redeemed once on www.boschpromo.co.za. Finish will not be liable for a credit or a refund of the Finish hamper.
9. The Competition, its prizes, and any terms and / or conditions surrounding it may be amended by reasonable notification at any time during the Competition and will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion the Organisers. Such altered terms
and conditions and/or prize shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Organisers. No participants shall have any recourse against the Organisers as a result of the alterations of the terms and
conditions and /or prize.
10. The Organisers reserve the right to extend, reasonably shorten or suspend the time period of the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operation reasons, or for the greater public good, or due to a “force majeure” or
generally for any reason whatsoever within its sole discretion, on condition that it notifies the participants in a manner that is expedient according to its best ability.
11. The Organisers reserves the right to terminate this Competition immediately at any stage, whether required as a result of changes in legislation, or if required by any national, provincial or municipal authority, or within the sole discretion of the
organisers for any reason whatsoever. Notice of such termination shall be published on the Competition website or on any other suitable forum. In such an event, all participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organisers whatsoever.
12. All participants and the winners indemnify the organisers, its associated and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers and employees, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
13. South African law shall govern these Competition rules and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.